- Testamentary capacity. What is it?
- Powers of attorney made before 1 September 2015
- What is the effect of marriage and divorce on a Will?
- What is a Reseal of Probate?
- FAQ about our Notary Public Services
- Binding Financial Agreement
- COVID-19 early access to Superannuation and its impact on Family Law Property Settlements
- New Medical Powers of Attorney from 12 March 2018
- Do you have a will? Do you know where it is?
- Capacity to make decision
Kelly & Chapman Lawyers + Notary Public
Established in 1966, Kelly & Chapman Lawyers has been providing legal services to the local community in Melbourne’s southeast for over 50 years. We pride ourselves on the quality and efficiency of the service we provide to our clients and we are confident that you will find us approachable and friendly as well as professional. We also speak Croatian, Bosnian and Serbian languages. Our areas of service include Wills and Probate Law, Property Law, Business Law, Civil and Commercial Litigation, Criminal Law, Family and Domestic Relationship Law, Notary Public, Powers of Attorney, Traffic Law and VCAT Law