- Testamentary capacity. What is it?
- Powers of attorney made before 1 September 2015
- What is the effect of marriage and divorce on a Will?
- What is a Reseal of Probate?
- FAQ about our Notary Public Services
- Binding Financial Agreement
- COVID-19 early access to Superannuation and its impact on Family Law Property Settlements
- New Medical Powers of Attorney from 12 March 2018
- Do you have a will? Do you know where it is?
- Capacity to make decision
Kelly & Chapman Lawyers + Notary Public
I recently used Kelly and Chapman Lawyers when I was selling my property in Oakleigh. I cannot speak highly enough about the amazing service that was provided. I would have had to push back the auction date if it wasn't for the unbelievable work of Susan. The accuracy, speed and communication was second to none and she saved the day on more than one occasion. 100/100.
September 28, 2021
We are very happy with the service Kelly and Chapman Lawyers have provided for us! Susan was very professional, understanding and extremely helpful as we were navigating the purchase of our first property. She was very patient with us and eliminated any stress we had. Highly recommend!
October 28, 2021
We were very pleased to work with Susan-Gale Phillips when buying a property, who was exceptional from day 1. She always made herself available for queries, very clear in her communications and completed everything in a timely manner. She made the whole process seamless and pain free for us.
Susan is patient, friendly and very professional and I would highly recommend her top-notch service.
Swathi & Manish
December 28, 2021
Misko and Susan made a very difficult time much easier to manage and get through. Misko handled the will of a late friend seamlessly and Susan sold her property efficiently and covered off all of the annoying issues. I would recommend both to anyone managing probate and/or selling of a property. Thank you to both of you.
April 19, 2022