- Testamentary capacity. What is it?
- Powers of attorney made before 1 September 2015
- What is the effect of marriage and divorce on a Will?
- What is a Reseal of Probate?
- FAQ about our Notary Public Services
- Binding Financial Agreement
- COVID-19 early access to Superannuation and its impact on Family Law Property Settlements
- New Medical Powers of Attorney from 12 March 2018
- Do you have a will? Do you know where it is?
- Capacity to make decision
Kelly & Chapman Lawyers + Notary Public
I recently used Kelly and Chapman Lawyers when I was selling my property in Oakleigh. I cannot speak highly enough about the amazing service that was provided. I would have had to push back the auction date if it wasn't for the unbelievable work of Susan. The accuracy, speed and communication was second to none and she saved the day on more than one occasion. 100/100.
September 28, 2021